Friday, April 17, 2009

All grown up!! :(


So my little baby rolled over yesterday!!! From her front to back and it didn't take very long. A few seconds literally. She doesn't get a whole lot of time on the floor due to her big brother sitting or laying on her. So when I put her down she sat there and started leaning. She almost went over right away but it scared her so she corrected herself really fast and then she kind of just threw herself over figuring out that it was how to get off of her stomache. Smarty Pants!! Then she finally ate her first serving of cereal today! I have tried a few times before but she didn't really take to it. And she has been sleeping in her crib for a little over a week. Michael didn't want to put her in right away because we don't have any baby monitors but I finally just did it and she has been great! I can't believe how big she is getting and so fast. I feel that I just had her and she is now 4 1/2 months old. What am I going to do? Just enjoy I guess. I love you so much my little Jessa Face!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Isn't it amazing how such little things can get you so excited! They grow up so fast! Before you know it she'll be singing the alphabet and tying her own shoes!

Mykell said...

She is so cute!!! They do grow up so fast, enjoy every minute of it, even when evrything is too crazy. Sometimes the craziest days can be the most fun and memorable.

Sarah said...

Ugh...I hate that they get bigger! It is crazy that she has already grown up so much! Enjoy it!

Gwen said...

I need to get my hands on that baby!!!

Heather said...

What a sweet post. She's just growing up, isn't she? What a cutie!