Thursday, January 21, 2010

My makeup....

This is what I referred to earlier about Dechlin curious about what things look like SMEARED all over........
This time it was my make up.....thick and greasy.....he wasn't so happy I found him and was washing him...
He was very upset.....this is about halfway through.lots of olive oil, and half a bottle of shampoo(maybe less but it sure seemed like that much)
Trying to clean the evidence. My tub was disgusting and this picture does not do it justice. All in all it took me an hour, yep, an HOUR to clean this boys hair!!!! To all of you with little boys, enjoy and look forward to your moments like these. And to those of you who have older boys, I honor you. To my sister with FIVE of these, you are my hero. The never grow out of it, I guess that is what makes us love them so?
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

pecked by a duck said...

Oh my gosh!!! you have your hands full :) Harrison did that with lipstick once, it was everywhere!

Tara said...

I will never complain about Mazie's messes again. Her's are nothing compared to Dechlin's. You've gotta love that boy!

Mykell said...

Oh man, my kids would not have survived that one!!!! What a good mom to take pictures, and not freak out on him!! He is a stinker, him and McCoy would cause so much trouble together!! He is so cute!

Heather said...

Wow! Never a dull moment, eh?! :-)

I hope you're doing great! I LOVE your family photo masthead. So cute!

Jenny said...

Oh I'm sorry!!! That looks crazy! My friend's little boy put vaseline all over his hair and she couldn't get it out for days. I can't remember what she used to finally get it out. Crazy boys! Yep, I have one too!

Sarah said...

My kids have never been into my make up (knock on wood) and to have you go through all that, you are my hero! They do grow out of it...

Gwen said...

That is so awesome! He's such a boy!!!

Linda said...

Twins.Boys. 3 years old... I feel for you! REALLY- I do! The pics make me feel so much better knowing that it isn't just my kids- your agony is my help! Gee- I'm sure you are so glad to help! =S